Powering Latin America and The Caribbean will combine topical debates, speaker sessions and workshops with an exhibition, exclusive site visits and programme of networking opportunities.
The event will offer one-to-one facilitated meetings, exhibition, coffee and networking areas, delegate business lunches, cocktail and drinks receptions as well as site visits to the Panama Canal and other landmark projects. With high-level content and an exclusive programme of networking opportunities - you will have plenty of time for those valuable conversations with stakeholders from across the entire energy value chain.
Topics on the Agenda
- Panama as a regional hub for energy and electricity
- Public leader insights
- The market for clean energy in Central America and the Caribbean
- The energy transition; natural gas and renewables
- Energy storage and batteries
- Energy efficiency and smart grids
- Regional energy integration in LAC
- Distributed generation, Microgrids and off-grid
- Renewable energy tenders
- Financing options
- Environment, regulation, policy and community insights
- A sustainable energy mix; potential and development
- Conference conclusions – the path forward